This Quick Start provides step-by-step instructions for deploying the Nubeva Transport Layer Security (TLS) Decrypt platform on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud. It includes the open-source tools Moloch, Ntop, Suricata, Wireshark, and Zeek.
- Wireshark is a free, open-source packet analyzer.
- Ntop is a free, open-source packet analyzer.
- Moloch is a large-scale, open-source, indexed packet-capture-and-search system.
- Zeek is a powerful network analysis framework that is different from a typical IDS.
- Suricata is a high-performance engine that comprises a network intrusion detection system (IDS), an intrusion prevention system (IPS), and network security monitoring (NSM).
This Quick Start is for users who want to identify malicious activity, insider threats, and data leakage within their virtual private cloud (VPC) and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances.